Cooking is a passion and joy for Helene as you’ll discover for yourself. The style is classic, comfort food, unpretentious but with some inspired touches. We proudly showcase local and regional ingredients as often as possible.
We proudly showcase local and regional ingredients as often as possible. We invite you to start your day with a hot mug of brewed coffee or tea, and a glass of fresh orange juice.
Then enjoy a bite from our selection of daily-baked breads, muffins and homemade jams as an appetizing start, while deciding on your choice of breakfast from our offerings of deliciously-comforting entrees:
- Vitamix Smoothie – Using fresh local organic kale, bananas, frozen local strawberries, fresh seasonal fruit and almond milk. Fresh seasonal fruit on the side.
- Homemade crisp Belgian waffles served with Grade A Ontario maple syrup, freshly-whipped cream and fresh seasonal fruit with a side of crisp maple bacon.
- Western omelet (green peppers, Spanish onions and ham) sandwich on white or whole wheat toast served with a side of potatoes and a bowl of fresh seasonal fruit.
- Zesty Spanish frittata (chorizo sausage, peppers, Spanish onions) with a side of corn tortillas, and our famous fresh-from-the-garden tomato salsa, prepared and canned in house. A side of potatoes and a bowl of fresh seasonal fruit on the side.
- Two eggs, any way you wish, with bacon or peameal bacon, and served with a side of potatoes and choice of white or whole wheat toast. A bowl of fresh seasonal fruit on the side.
We love to feed people good food they can eat! Let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to meet your needs. We omit nuts from meals when we are made aware of allergies, however we do not have a nut-free kitchen.